To create an online meeting place that:
- Prevents others from feeling as alone and isolated as I did during my struggles with Lupus.
- Keeps me accountable in my journey towards balance, health, and epic adventure.
I aspire to write blog posts that:
- Combine descriptive and engaging storytelling with relevant, useful info based on my personal journey with Lupus.
- Provide insights into the non-physical aspects of dealing with Lupus, through honest reflections on the emotional and mental strains of chronic illness.
- Provide a feeling of community and an approachable, friendly atmosphere that encourages the sharing of personal stories.
- Investigate and emphasize the role that creativity/the arts has within the healing process.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and a holistic approach to wellness.
- Promote awareness of Lupus and other illnesses.
Disclaimer: This blog presents information based on my specific, personal experience with Lupus and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a physician before changing your current treatment or diet.