I’ve started a list of links that send out positive vibes into the internet universe, ranging from lupus blogs to my favourite food bloggers, to some awesome blogs that will give your brain a break from health-related reading. Start clicking and get connected!
If you would like your blog or website to be added to this list, send me an email at email@example.com and let me know!
Lupus Blogs & Websites (listed in no particular order):
- Lupine Life
- Lupus Adventurer Between the Lines
- Lupus Chick
- Getting Closer to Myself
- Undefeated Diva
- Sometimes it’s Lupus
- Life Despite Lupus
- Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus Blog
- Life of a Thirty Something with Lupus
- Lupus, Humour, and Wellness
- Despite Lupus
- Life with Lupus Site
- Not Another Lupus Blog
- Life in Slow Motion Blog
- Free to Imprisoned
- Vitals & Vampires
- Lupe There it is!
- I am Lupoid
- Lupus Guru
- The Wolf and Me
- My Lupus Team
- New Life Outlook – Lupus Community
- In addition to writing in this blog, I am proud to say that I am also a New Life Outlook – Lupus contributor! Check out my authour page for articles on topics such as staying positive with lupus, the benefits of a lupus journal, cultivating lupus support, and how to combat morning stiffness.
- Positively Lupus
- Make Great Light: UV sensitive? Make Great Light sells Florescent Light Filters at a discounted price for individuals with Lupus!
Other rockin’ health blogs & websites:
- PatientsLikeMe: An online patient network, PatientsLikeMe is where people learn from and connect with others who know firsthand what they are going through.
- Real Woman’s Health
- Ferreting Around
Looking for health activist bloggers of all kinds? Check out WEGO Health’s health activist nominee page. It lists current and past nominees for you to scroll through and discover!
- WEGO Health nominee page
If I had to name my favourite high profile wellness warrior, it would be, hands down, the amazing and positive Kris Carr. She’s a cancer survivor creating a “crazy, sexy, wellness revolution.”
In case you’re curious, here are my favourite food bloggers. I’m not vegan, but these lovely ladies create delicious recipes that I can easily modify to suit my “mostly vegetarian” diet. Although, more times than not, I don’t modify them at all!
Ranging from food photography, haiku poetry, to the creative musings of a Canadian living in Thailand, these blogs are definitely worth a look if you need a break from lupus-related content. And beyond all that, the people behind these blogs are awesome human beings, all of whom I feel lucky to know. :)
- Daily Choices Add Up
- Butterflies and Daisys Vintage
- Edible Snapshots
- Everyday Ramny
- Haiku Aerie
- I’m Turning 60
- Winnipeg is Better Than Chocolate
- Removing the Mask
- Literally, Katrina
- @vf.may’s Instagram account – *This isn’t a blog, but a picture is worth a thousand words! The beautiful travel photography (and the inspiring person behind the camera) merits a place on this list!